Spearfish Application Server
The Spearfish Application Server is a general purpose application server that provides all functionality needed for development of network distributed enterprise level applications. It is an executable program used to provide a pluggable framework for various related services.
Components are pluggable modules (implemented in Tcl) used to implement event based tasks. In order to interface with Spearfish Application Server, component needs to contain a class that inherits from sas::Component. Hook your application logic into its methods. For more details see documentation section below.
- Latest Release (0.5.3)
- For build instructions, see README file in source archive
- Spearfish Tcl API documentation can be accessed here
- Spearfish is licensed under BSD-like license
Operating Systems Support
- OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)
- Tested on Linux, Solaris and Windows